UP Basic Primary Teacher New Selection Process : UP Cabinet has changed the Assistant teacher Selection Process for Recruitment. Check UP Primary Teacher New Selection Process step by step below….
- Written Exam (60 Marks)
- Educational Qualification (40 Marks)
- Document Verification
- Allotment (Choice & Priority wise)
Many Candidates will apply for these Assistant Teacher Posts. As Weightage for Written Exam is more, so candidates need to get Good Marks in Written Exam. It is better for Candidates to start preparing for Exam from Today. Your search for up assistant teacher syllabus, up primary teacher syllabus, up assistant teacher exam pattern is ended now. In this Article we are providing you Latest UP Assistant Teacher Syllabus & Proposed Exam Pattern which will be implemented soon.
UP ASSISTANT TEACHER EXAM PATTERN :
- Written Exam will conduct under Offline Mode. There will be 150 Questions in Exam comprises of 150 Marks.
- UP Assistant Teacher Exam is Subjective Type. There will be Very Short Answer Type Questions in Exam.
- There will be No Objective Type Questions in the Written Exam.
- Time Duration for UP Assistant Teacher Exam is 03 Hours (180 Minutes).
Let’s have a look on the Exam Pattern below…..
- There will be 80 Questions of 12th Level from Hindi, English, Science, Maths, Environmental & Social Studies.
- There will be 35 Questions of BTC/ D.El.Ed Level from Teaching Skills, Child Psychology, Information Technology, Life Skill Management & Aptitude.
- There will be 35 Questions from Current Affairs & Reasoning Aptitude.